Sunday, June 6, 2010

ayacucho... let the research begin

Hello to all you folks who are keeping up with my travels. Hope this finds you doing very well. It´s pretty late here in Ayacucho City in the Andes and the stars are shining bright. When I am this close to the sky I stand outside and say to myself, ¨stop... stop right there, look what your Creator made¨, I cannot tell you of the wonders that I have seen in my time here. I am continually amazed.

My team for the summer is made up of a couple of college students, Eric and Sara. Eric is a student at UNC Charlotte and Sara is at University of West Florida. I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. We laugh a whole lot. I am eager to grow with them, to encourage and be encouraged as we travel and seek after the Lord. We aks for your prayers as we start a pretty rigorous schedule of travel early in the morning.

I doubt that I will have the chance to update a lot in the following months but I can´t wait to catch up again in late July.

Mad love to all

I am clinging to this verse tonight as I am already a little tired and the traveling has hardly begun. You who are weary, find rest in Him.

¨In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.¨
-Psalm 4:8

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You are blessed so much to experience the things you are at such a young age. You have given your life to the Lord 1110% and He is making sure you are truly blessed. I am so happy for all that you are seeing and will see. God has created a beautiful world. Too bad not many of us will get to see all that you have to truly know just how majestic it is. I envy you, but am so proud and happy for you.May God continue to bless you!!! I love ya much~~Bendi!